Sunday, July 2, 2017

Getting back to work!!

As I sit here on the couch listening to the booming fireworks tonight, I am annoyed with my neighbors who can't seem to see what time it is or have any consideration for those that have to work tomorrow.

Nothing I can do about it. I won't call the police for fireworks going off, they are needed for more important things in the county/city.

This last week has been so nice!
I got a surprise lunch visit from Denise and got to spend a large part of my Saturday with my friend Stephanie.

My sleep is adjusting to day shift and for that I am so thankful.

If you are in Dickson, Mark your calendars for the 13th of July and the 29th of July to come see me at area vendor events. I have planned event only specials to clear out my inventory of PartyLite.

I want to make room for the Autumn line, so I am selling what I have. Tealights, votives, melts, a couple of jar candles and a few accessories will be available to purchase.

I finally finished the blue/aqua/green crochet project I was working on. Now I am looking to find a group to donate theses small blankets to. I love making them, but have no use for them myself. (unless I send them /give them to the grandkids).

Well, I seem to have rambled on a bit, forgive me if that is not what you wanted to read.
I am full time now and so excited for my future. David and I continue to make plans for the future and  just take care of each other.

Tell those you are with how much you appreciate them. Say thank you! Give them a hug now and then. You never know what they might be dealing with that they don't want to bother you with.

If you are in danger, get out! Call the hotline to find a place to go: 1-800-799-7233