Monday, May 29, 2017

Comfort food and crochet

I have been on a bit of a cooking and baking binge this weekend.
This morning I got up and made cinnamon rolls to start the day (and sent some with David to work, too)

Yesterday while the Indy 500 was on tv, I made brownies using my new brownie pan from Pampered Chef. Very cool to have brownies that are perfectly portioned and not messy looking when I try to cut them up myself.

I am still crocheting. I finished a purple blanket recently and sent a pastel blanket out to Utah to my granddaughter too.

I have to watch you tube videos to learn a new stitch and practice before I get it good enough to tackle a blanket with it.

Some have asked me to make them a blanket and I have been honest and refused to make anything because my stitches are just not good enough at this point.

I am happy to report that I am getting out of my night job soon !!

It has been a learning experience but not a life time career that I would choose to do for very long.

I am so thankful for the opportunity offered by the bank. Come see us at First Bank in Dickson (on Highway 46) Monday - Friday. I would love to see you!

Here are a couple pictures of my latest works in progress

Have a great week and keep doing what makes you happy and gives you peace.
The number for the hotline is 1-800-799-7233