Sunday, March 5, 2017

Treasure what you have

March has blown into the South like a Lion for sure.

We had tornadoes touch down within an hour of where I live. I woke up Wednesday morning burning up (hot flashes, lol) and then I heard the storms roll in.

We had a family friend lose their father last week and watched in Hollywood as tv stars lost their lives to cancer and surgery complications. It is a bit weird to watch those shows knowing a cast member is gone.

March is full of memories and love for me personally.

I hope you enjoy this week and make the most of what you have.

I catch myself missing my grandmother today and reminiscing. Just a reminder to love the people in your life, you never know when God will call them home.

I just finished reading The Shack and it was really good. Hopefully I will get to see the movie soon.

Working graveyard shift has changed my perspective on lots of things, but I am thankful to have a job.

Be a blessing and take care of those you have with you.
Remember and share the Hotline Number 1-800-799-7233