Saturday, December 17, 2016

Countdown to Christmas

This time next week I will be at St. Elisabeth's Episcopal Church for Christmas Eve Service with David, his sister, her husband, daughter and possibly others in Laura's family. I am looking forward to this so much. 

I went to go get my grandson then we hit Dunkin for Donuts and coffee/milk. It has become something I like to do with him. I really miss the days when I saw him several days at week at mom's house.

Then we went to Wal-Mart for some shopping. Yes, It was crazy and crowded at Walmart the week before Christmas but it wasn't too insane. 

I stopped to get a bite to eat and then hit the grocery store and came home, unpacked the car and wrapped some presents. 

Meanwhile my sweetheart was working hard at Beaman and sold 3 vehicles today. He never ceases to amaze me in what he can accomplish. 

Tonight we are under a Tornado watch here in Middle Tennessee. The wind has been blowing non-stop for hours now and I just hope no one suffers any property damage in the storm.

I am still searching for a job. I can do data entry, answer phones (but NO call centers, please!) and most office tasks needed to run an office for any industry. If you hear of any jobs local, please let me know. I really don't want to work in Nashville again. 

Say a prayer for those you have with you healthy and who got a good report. I have two friends right now going through chemo for different types of cancer.