Friday, November 18, 2016

Getting Back Up Again

Last Friday, I cried, I fussed and I was very upset and stressed out over losing my job. I knew a corporate restructure was a dangerous place to be for a new employee. I was in a daze for a few days and even sequestered myself to the house refusing to leave and had a pity party of sorts.

We went to a show at TPAC this week and had some laughs and a good meal at our favorite Sushi place in Nashville.

I did some cooking, baked some banana bread and did some research on natural health remedies for my COPD.  I finally got around to ordering a diffuser for my essential oils and a couple of Christmas gifts, too.

Today, I applied for other jobs in Dickson and I will continue to daily stay as positive as possible. This is not easy for me.

Life is never easy, but for me it is especially hard to be this way. I won't want to be a burden to anyone. Nothing in this life is guaranteed, not a relationship, not good health, not even a good day at the office or at home. All you can do at the end of the day is know that you have been kind and done your best.

A friend sent me the link to the Bible App today and I put it on my phone and I am going to get back into studying daily (I never should have stopped doing this!!). Thank you Shirley!!

I also finally listened to my dear David and got out of the house, went to the park and walked around and took a few pictures to clear my head.

Keep loving each other, keep being kind and above all else, take care of yourself.
1-800-799-7233 is the Hotline for Domestic Violence.