Thursday, July 7, 2016

Walked Away

I walked away from my day job earlier this week. It was a tough decision but I had to stand up for myself and what I was going to take and not going to take anymore.

The verbal abuse, lack of teamwork/support and constant stress was driving me to tears at least 2-3 times a week. I tried to stay loyal and tough it out 'for the team', but in the end, I had to walk away for my own mental health.

I have had jobs before where I cried going to work for years before I left the position, but this time was different. I had the backup and means to walk away with my head held high and looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

I am nervous for sure, but I know that it will all work out.

In the mean time, I am back selling PartyLite full time and Thirty One as well.

 I currently have a fundraiser for Nashville Buddy Walk online at