Parenting matters -
1) Don't compare your children to each other.
2) Don't put one down to lift the other up
3) Do your best not to play favorites even if one child is more like you than another.
4) Listen to them.. it matters to them, it should matter to you!
5) Encourage them to have friends and experiences different from their home life and your life too! This is learning!
6) And even when they mess up and you can no longer help them, always
love them and make SURE they know you are ALWAYS there without judgement
7) Don't withhold love and attention when they mess up, Show them unconditional love.
If you are in danger, please get help.
Share this number with others - 1-800-799-7233