Monday, March 21, 2016

When Life Changes Gears

For many of the past 13 years, I have had a goal sheet in my purse or wallet.
The goals were for my business and for my personal life.

About 6 months ago, I stopped carrying a goal sheet around and wrote down specific prayers for my life, my home, my finances, my children/grandchildren and my business.

Guess what?
Nearly all of the prayers have been answered!
God showed up in a mighty way every day and I have so much to be thankful for!

But in the business world and my upline, they find it hard to believe I have changed goals and gears so much. I can't put into words what I want to explain to them. I just know that selling and booking parties is no longer the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning.

 My home based business with PartyLite provides extra money when I need it and a fun outlet with lifelong friends I initially met as hosts or customers in the past few years.

Have I changed my focus? Well, my life has taken many turns in the past year and I am happy for all of the improvements and changes in my life. Adventure is definitely part of my life these days with such a positive minded person as my partner. So yes, My focus has changed.

I look forward to planting a container garden of peppers, and tomatoes this spring and we are planning a trip to get away from home for a few days too. Happy goals that doesn't include stress or being up all hours of the night trying to figure it out.

It is time to live and love!
Join ME!