Thursday, December 17, 2015

Joyful Day

As I reflect on yesterday, I realize I truly had a great day.

I was able to celebrate the holidays with my work family by having a nice lunch out of the office.

I got a phone call from my son and was able to talk to him, my granddaughter and daughter in law for a few minutes.

I was able to jump and help my daughter and visit with my grandsons here in Tennessee for a little while on a rainy Wednesday night. 

...and at the end of all that, I was able to go home and relax at the end of a day being thankful for all my blessings seeing the people more than the things.

I don't get to see or talk to my grown children near as much as I would like to but I do think of them every day and it did this mother's heart good last night to go to bed knowing I was blessed with healthy children and grandchildren.

Do you see the joy or the sadness in the day to day?