Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Breathe and Relax

I have spent way too much of my life worrying about what others think about me. Many of my friends have tried to tell me to just ignore those who constantly criticize me. I am very hard-headed (did you know that about me?) and it took a while for all of this to truly sink in.

Last week was my national conference with #partylite and I was privileged to be there and enjoyed every day with my PartyLite family so much.  I also had no worries about things at home because there was no one pestering me and asking me what I was doing every  minute of every day. This is huge difference in my life!

I got encouraging messages and congratulations when I shared announcements and awards that our team/region won. It was so refreshing to be truly supported by someone who treats me as their equal, not someone beneath them.

I also found out today that someone else in my life considers me a liar and no matter what I say or do to this person, they refuse to change their personal opinion of me.  I have come to the realization that I don't need their approval to have a happy life or day to day activities. 

I am choosing Joy and Happiness every day these days because that is what I want in my life.
I still have a full time job and a part time home based business and all the other stuff in my life, but by choosing joy instead of worry, I will look up instead of down. 

Look for the sunlight in your life every day no matter how bad it seems, there IS something to be thankful for. You are alive and still here for a reason and Please don't ever doubt that.

Have a beautiful day and remember the only person's opinion that truly matters is God's. Everyone else can go on and live their lives passing judgement but God knows our hearts.