Monday, June 15, 2015

Run Away Mode

"RUN AWAY MODE" Those who are closest to me are very familiar with this phrase because I use it a lot when I get personally overwhelmed and don't know what to do next.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I have been drowning in run away mode for at least a month now.

I have goals that are hovering over me wondering if I am ever going to reach out and achieve them and I have people in my life that want the best for me. But when you are overwhelmed, you can't see past the current chaos (or storm) that is chasing you.

Last Sunday I asked for prayers for peace, direction and wisdom for choices that must be made. I am blessed to have many Godly friends and acquaintances that willingly pray for each other.

I am still overwhelmed but I see ways to get where I need to get. It's been almost 3 years since I moved back to TN and I am no where near where I had imagined I would be.

 Don't get me wrong, I have many blessings and stay very thankful every day for what and who I have in my life in 2015. 

But I have a nagging voice in me because of one part of my life that I desperately need to change.

So, be assured that even though in my deepest thoughts and dreams these days I simply want to get in my car and drive away from 'it all', that in reality, I may take a social media break or even turn off my cell phone for hours to completely ignore the world, I have not left my responsibilities.

On this beautiful Monday morning, I come asking for your continued prayers for me and my choices ahead of me. I may be in the midst of chaos but I know that our Lord and Savior is right here beside me holding me steady so that I do not fall.

I pray you all stay safe, lift each other up and share my story if you feel it would be of benefit to others.

If you are in immediate danger call 911.
Domestic Violence Hotline is 1-800-799-7233.