Friday, May 8, 2015

God's Timing

Some of you may call this coincidence, luck or the planets aligning, for me, it is nothing but God's Timing and favor in my life and those around me.

Last Summer at a Leadership Conference I made a vision board with big goals, little goals, wishes for my children and grandchildren and goals for my health as well as business.  I achieved some of those goals and some I have not reached yet, or changed my mind about them after much prayer.

On that vision board, I wrote 2 very important goals to me at this time in my life:
1) Get a newer vehicle and build my credit
2) Find my own apartment.

Yesterday, through very different series of events and circumstance, I was blessed with the opportunity to get a new vehicle.  It also involved the typical time of waiting, watching, paperwork and questions, but at the end of the day yesterday I was so thankful to be the owner of a new vehicle.

Once the papers were signed, I was seen jumping up and down, crying, hugging, texting and praying/thanking God for the blessing as only He can do.

Trust God's Timing in everything!!
Your job
Your income
Your family situations
Your business

When you completely give it ALL over to God, He will bless you in ways you never saw coming.  It may appear that this deal came out of nowhere.. But I guarantee you that God was putting things into place for a long while before you ever saw a glimmer of the dream coming true.

I pray you stay thankful, be open to God's Blessings in every form and that you always look for the best in people, because when you seek that, you will surely find it as well.

If you are in immediate danger, please call 911!
If you need assistance or seeking a shelter, please call 1-800-799-7233.