Monday, April 20, 2015

Moments

Do you take time to enjoy the moments with a friend while out running errands ?

I mean seriously, we are taught to be thankful for every good thing in our lives and I believe that is from friendships, moments of quiet watching a child sleep or even the afternoon nap on a Sunday afternoon.

I have had times in my life where I had few true friends that were allowed inside my home and inner circle. I was afraid if they saw how truly broken and sad I was that they would either pity me or ridicule me. I put up a good front and played the part I thought I was cast to play.  It was a hollow part of my life and I hope to never feel that way again.

I do my best to be genuine and honest with everyone I come in contact with.  Not everyone will see life, goals, faith, money or business with my exact viewpoint, but someone with a heart to be my friend will take all of me as is and through that friendship, they might just help me heal another relationship in my life.

I am choosing daily to enjoy every moment that I have. Some are full of activity with a new friend and some are just sitting still on the couch watching television.  Both are valuable and once you realize to treasure the moments you will look back and see the moments strung together to make memories. 

It takes courage to allow others into your inner circle but you will be glad you did.

If you are in immediate danger, call 911 now.
If you need resources for your area to get out of a domestic situation that endangers you or your children, call 1-800-799-7233.