Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nothing to Say

Ever have a moment when you have nothing to say?

This happens when I hear something that saddens me and I cannot find the words and when I hear news that shocks me (which is hard to do anymore).


The following people are on my mind today:

Today in Phoenix my friend Heather sits in a waiting room while her granddaughter has surgery to repair her intestines.

Here locally in Tennessee another friend just lost her father.  

In Georgia a friend's husband has a job interview.

I feel helpless and don't even have the words to say other than I will pray for you. I know that I can go to God in Prayer asking for him to watch over and bless/comfort every family I mention and he will take care of it.

I do not have the fancy words to say all the time but I have learned in the past 2 1/2 years that God knows what is in my heart and He knows what I mean and who I am referring to. Nothing happens on this earth that He is not aware of and nothing we mess up is a surprise to him. 

Just remember to pray about everything, from your paycheck, job, families, church, minister, supervisor and even the people that drive you nuts, Please pray about everything and seek God's guidance. He won't steer you wrong if you take the time to listen to his guidance.

Always take care of yourself and don't go back to an abuser. You got away and be thankful for that. Stay the course and stay strong. Seek help through support groups, your church and healthy friendships.  1-800-799-7233 is the Domestic Violence Hotline should you need assistance.