Friday, January 9, 2015

Clean Cut

Do you have a clean cut from your past?

It is much easier to walk away and not look back with a clean cut and clear boundaries with those you no longer want to associate with.

This is not easy to achieve. I have struggled with this for years. I tell them it is over and then months later, their memory creeps into my mind or I see something online or in the store that reminds me of them.

Please for your own sanity and survival, don't reach back to that person or persons. Stay the course you are on and look forward.  Think of this like a car. Your windshield is bigger than your rearview mirror. That should tell you that you are to focus on the things ahead rather than the things behind you.

The only reason to look back is to see how far you have come along the way.

I applaud your journey forward even if you only see baby steps. Even one step on your journey for YOU is a huge milestone in your life.  What you see as a baby step could be a huge leap for another person.

Choose to be BOLD in 2015 and do something for yourself! God made each of us for his glory and for his purpose. If you don't know your purpose, then ask God what he would have you do. Then wait on the answer. He will answer you and be sure you are listening for the still, small voice.

Here are a couple of quotes for each of us to reflect on - I hope it blesses you. It truly spoke to me!