Thursday, December 25, 2014

Do No Harm

Christmas 2014.

It is now here and the hustle and bustle will be over after today. Take time to love yourself and rest through it all.

Enjoy and cherish the moments with family for you never know when your 'family' will change.  I pray we all have peace in our daily lives and choose to do no harm.

When you cause another harm, you are causing pain. That is never a good thing and know that you will reap what you sow.  Sow good things and you will reap good things.

I do my best to not seek vengeance or wish harm on those who have hurt me. This is not an easy journey but forgiving those in my past who hurt me is the only way to let it all go.

God wants all of his children to turn to him, lean on him and ask him for everything they need. Chase and pursue God and you will have no time to cause pain to another human being. 

I spent many years full of hatred toward my first spouse and all it did was create a lot of pain that took me many years to overcome.  Air your grievances and tell others what they have done to hurt you and seek reconciliation or peaceful communication. Trust me on this, it is easier to sleep at night when you seek peace instead of strife.

All things are possible with God and I pray you have peace today!


I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.