Thursday, December 18, 2014

Continually Amazed

As 2014 draws to a close, I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for the many blessings showered on me and my family/friends this year.

I have had a front row seat to watching God change situations that seemed impossible from the human viewpoint.

Nothing is impossible with God.
Marriages can be healed, children can be reunited with their parents, parent-child relationships can be healed and those depressed can find hope when they had all but given up.

In the business world, we are taught that you get nothing if you don't ask for it. But me personally in the past couple of weeks have been caught with the feeling of "Wow, I have so many blessings, how dare I ask for more?"

I said this to my pastor last night and he said but God can handle it and God wants us to completely lean on him for every need. 

The message today is to be thankful for all things and you will continue to see blessings and favor every where you look.

If you need assistance getting out of a dangerous living situation, please call the hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or if in immediate danger call 911. Take care of yourself so you can take care of your children. They need you whether you believe it or not!