Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Be a Builder!

There is a very fine line between helping someone every time they call and being their enabler. 

I have been in co-dependent relationships and it is very difficult to get out of them. You come to believe that you cannot survive without the other person.

Sometimes they give you guilt trips for not helping them when they can plainly help themselves.  It is very difficult to see this happen to friends, family and others we hold dear.

One thing I know for sure is this:
When you get in line with God's will and what God's word says your life will turn around.

When the world says "no way", God shows you the way.

When the world says "give up", God says hang on and trust my timing.

The old saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day". But we know in many days time, Rome was built.  So put in your time, do the work and refuse to quit.


I want the best for everyone in 2015 and I know it is possible when you make the effort to work hard, do your best and get yourself on the right path.

If you are not sure what God's path is, then get out your Bible and read it to find out what God would have you do.

As we close 2014, choose to stay the course and keep your eyes on the prize.  I am going into 2015 with the words "I BELIEVE" in my heart.





I have one favor to ask, that you share my blog with others so that it might reach those who need it most.  On the surface you may not see someone who needs encouraging, so please don't pre-judge people. 

Be helpful and Do No Harm! Stay Safe and Take Care of Yourself!
Call 1-800-799-7233 if you need assistance. See you next year!