Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Resources

I have always been someone who reads and soaks up new books like a sponge. My mother used to say I ate the books instead of reading them because I 'devoured' them so fast. She was correct. There are books that I speed through and then there are books that I read a little each day, let it soak in and then sometimes re-read and go a little farther.

Here are just a few of the things I read that have helped me over the years. Some are books, ebooks, online resources and blogs. I hope they can help you as well. (Note: Not all are written by women and not all are about relationships, some are business focused too.)

Holy Bible - I use King James Version most of the time because it is the version I grew up with and where I learned all my memory verses. Honestly, to this day the verses sound 'odd' to me if I hear them read from other versions. This is a personal preference though. Please find a Bible that works for you and read it.

Battlefield of the Mind - Joyce Meyer
Approval Addiction - Joyce Meyer
The Confident Woman - Joyce Meyer
Never Give Up - Joyce Meyer
Beauty from Ashes - Joyce Meyer
 (All of Joyce's books can be found at www.joycemeyer.org)

Traveling Light by Max Lucado

Unraveling by Elisabeth Klein

Success Principles - Jack Canfield


Million $ Party Girl - Lynn Bardowski
 (Lynn is a leader with PartyLite and a great motivator)

Blogs that I follow -
The Single Woman


Elisabeth Klein

(in)courage

I hope some of these resources can help you and I am open to other suggestions as well.  Remember, stay safe, take care of yourself and be a friend!
1-800-799-7233 is the Hotline to get assistance and call 911 if you are in immediate danger.