Friday, September 5, 2014

Weariness - Don't let it win!

I have days and sometimes weeks where I am so exhausted mentally and physically that I don't know how I get up and go the next morning.

I have fought depression for many years and these days I keep it at bay most of the time.

While I don't have clear cut answers for why I am weary, I know how to fight it off most days.

Some ways I fight the 'weariness' are:
1) Listen to Christian Praise and Worship Music
2) Call a friend who will lift me up and not tear me down
3) Go outside and sit and look at natural beauty
4) Read my Bible
5) Read inspirational books
6) Pray
7) Retreat to my room and take a nap

This is not a finished list by any means but this what helps me.

When we put God First and work hard every day, every day is a true blessing. But everyone has moments and/or days that they are just flat out tired and need a break.

Be good to yourself, listen to your body and take care of yourself. Because if you don't take care of yourself, how can you take care of others???

Be a blessing every day in some way!
and Fight the Weariness!!

If you are in danger call 911!
Domestic Violence happens every 9 minutes in the USA, Don't be a victim, Ask for help!
1-800-799-7233