Saturday, July 12, 2014

What are you Selling?

All of us are selling something. Think about it. Everyone, whether they are in Direct Sales or MLM, is selling something. The mechanic down the street sells his expertise, the graphic designer sells her designs, the photographer sells her pictures, the hairstylist sells her talent, the Christian shares their faith and there are tons of other examples if you choose to see them. Don't fault others for making money by sharing products they believe in. Encourage them and share them with your friends to lift them up.

It is no secret that I am a proud business owner in the Direct Sales Industry. I started this blog to share my personal journey and how God covered me, blessed me and rescued me even after I turned my back on him many times in my own life. God constantly pursued me and welcomes me with open arms every time.

I just want to encourage you today to check your speech, your attitude and consider all of that as your walking, talking resume to the world. You are always selling something. You could share your kindness, your love of animals, your gift of hospitality and many other things. We all have gifts are commanded to use them for the Glory of God. 

God has a purpose for you and God loves you. Do what you are meant to do but return all the Glory to God who gave you the talent.  I was told a long time ago, that if something comes easy to you as breathing then it is most likely one of your innate talents you were blessed with. 

My day job for 18 years now has been doing administrative office work. Even though now I am in the accounts payable field, I am still working in an office providing a service to my agency and our vendors.  

For 11 years, I have been part of a direct sales company and I love holding the shows, events, fundraisers sharing the products that I love so much. I also recruit and train others in my area (near and far) because I love to see people succeed and achieve their dreams. 

Today, Take a little while to take an inventory of your life, your aptitude and what you are good at and put it to good use helping others around you. I believe in you, now CHOOSE to believe in yourself and work toward a goal with love.

Keep yourselves safe and take care to speak with kindness!