Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How Far You Have Traveled

I am back home in good, comfy Tennessee (aka home) and my head/mind is still swirling with all the training and information I received at the conference last week.

I was blessed by a dear friend (D) who offered to take me back and forth to the airport and we had some really great conversations about each other's goals and interests and of course we talked about our businesses as well. She may not realize it, but she has become one of my mentors because she has inspired me to try new things or look at tasks in a different light. It was a blessing to not have to drive back and forth to the airport alone and having those valuable conversations really helped me a lot.

I was blessed by three other ladies in my company who encouraged me, cheered me on and truly listened to my goals and offered to help me in any way they could. For the first time at a national conference I felt like I truly belonged there. Thank you A, S, and M. I am forever in your debt for your words and support during LITE14.

I realized the day I flew out that it was an anniversary of my return to TN 2 years prior and I was truly amazed at what GOD has done in my life and for me in the 2 years I have been back here. Everything I have is because of Him. In a time back then when most expected me to fall into a deep depression, I returned to TN with no job, and took what I had learned at 2012 conference and had my top-selling month ever in Direct Sales. So at the end of August that year, my profit check paid my car payment with $3 to spare and I have never forgotten how much I started believing in myself again at that moment. God has brought me through some ugly times in my life and I know he is still walking with me today. I am so thankful to Him for all He does for me daily!!

Today, I urge everyone to take a few minutes to mark how far you have traveled in your journey and not to look back in despair, but look at your current location. Be thankful for where you are! You have come a long way and still have a ways to go (if you are like me), but the journey is where we learn the most from God. I stand amazed at what God has brought forth in my life today and can barely imagine what He has in store for me ahead.

Be a blessing to others and lift up someone else every day! Empower them to believe in a dream and ask if you can help them achieve it in anyway.

If you are in immediate danger, please call 911. If you need options and ideas to get to a safe house for you or your children, please contact 1-800-799-7233 and they will help you!