Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Black or White - No Gray Area Here!

I rarely see any situation as a "gray area". That means that I see things in Black or White also known as right or wrong.

This might make you think I am strong-willed, bull-headed, stubborn or even narrow-minded and trust me I have been called ALL of those things my entire 43 years on this earth.

I believe doing something is worth doing that 'thing' well and with all you have in you. I believe in giving 100% even when you feel like garbage because your allergies are giving you fits.

One of my favorite movies of all time is Facing the Giants and here is one of my favorite scenes in the movie.




This is part of the 'death crawl" scene with Coach Grant Taylor and QB Brock on the field on their hands and knees.  This quote speaks volumes to me every day and reminds me to give everything I have. On days that I think I have nothing left to give, I think about this football player crawling across this field carrying another person and I know I have more to give.

I will not sign my name to something that is inaccurate.  I will not backdate documents for anyone because to me that is a lie as well. I was a Notary for years and took that duty pretty seriously as well.

The point of this post today on the blog is to always do your best to do your research and do the right thing whether you profit or not. It is better to sleep at night knowing you did the right thing than to have your conscious keep you up at night gnawing at you for something you did wrong.

Doing the right thing is not always the same as the easy thing, but it usually is the best choice. I wish you peace in your decision making and stay safe!

Domestic Violence Hotline is 1-800-799-7233.